question about lilypond and its representation.

From: Jordan Katz
Subject: question about lilypond and its representation.
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:33:10 -0500

Hi,

  I do semantic web researcher for MINDSWAP
  <http://www.mindswap.org>, and I'm very interested in using Lilypond
  for one of my projects.  My central problem however, is that in
  order for my to use Lilypond within my project, I'd need to have it
  represented in XML syntax (check out the SVG project on w3.org for an example
  of a format represented serialized in XML).  Before attempting this
  daunting task on my own, I was wondering if you guys know of any
  effort to build such representation of Lilypond, or if you've
  considered it.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks a lot,
--
Jordan Katz <address@hidden>  |  Mind the gap