stem fix 2

From: David Bobroff
Subject: stem fix 2
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 07:54:07 +0000

\score{

\notes\relative c'{

 as2 < {a} \\ {a} >
}
\paper{}
}

David Raleigh Arnold wrote:

>Now, since you have two notes really sounding, you should have
>two noteheads.  If you had two instruments your notation
>would be ok.  For solo, it isn't.  Sorry.

Ok.  I'll mention this to the person whose manuscript I'm working from and
see how he wants it to appear.  How would I get the two noteheads with
stems?  On a couple of my other tries before the above solution I got two
noteheads but only one stem.  Would that be the correct notation?

Thanks,

David Bobroff