Re: multi-measure rests

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: multi-measure rests
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 10:15:28 +0200

The bad news: you have hit a bug, Lilypond doesn't understand that
  the multi-measure rests  need a certain minimal width.

The good news: as soon as you add a couple of more bars of music,
  Lilypond will break the music into several lines and you won't
  suffer from the problem any more.

The easiest solution for you (if your piece isn't longer than this)
is to add a line break manually. Just insert a \break where you
want the first line to end.

The next time you send a question, don't forget to tell what
Lilypond version you use.

   /Mats