jazz articulations

From: Jens Haug
Subject: jazz articulations
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:31:57 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

this has probably been asked a few times before, but I couldn't
find it in the archives.
I'd like to add some symbols for jazz articulations to my notes.
The most important ones are the fall (like a slow glissando
from the note down to nowhere), the opposite of this (kind of a
glissando from nowhere up to the note), and the bend (dropping
the the tone by relaxing the lips).
How can this be done?

TIA

Jens

--
Jens Haug
IKFF Universität Stuttgart              Tel. 0711/685-6422