Re: jazz articulations

From: Jens Haug
Subject: Re: jazz articulations
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 14:42:29 +0200 (MEST)

> > What can I be doing wrong?
>
> Nothing. I just forgot to test my klkudge against 1.6 :-)
> Try this instead.

Ok, this one works. :-)
But the other version had a much nicer syntax. I liked this
a-\raise
a lot. :-)
What version of lilypond was that for? 1.7.something?
BTW, your a^\bend works great! :-)
Oh, your other attachment just arrived (the right one).
Now this is great! :-) The need of \sleft is really just a minor
drawback, no real problem.
How complicated would it be to use zigzag instead of curved lines
for the raise and fall? Unfortunately, I don't know much about
postscript coding.

> Notice that this is temporary. What we really need is to get
> script-horizontal working!

Whatever that is. ;-)
Ok, let me guess: You can place anything you want (in this case:
something you draw by embedding postscript code) relative to the
current note, with a horizontal offset?

Thanks!

Jens

--
Jens Haug
IKFF Universität Stuttgart              Tel. 0711/685-6422