Re: Missing Fonts

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Missing Fonts
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 14:53:50 +0200

I don't have an answer but some question that might help
us figure why it doesn't work:

- What is the environment variable $TEXMF set to?
- What does the command 'kpsewhich feta20.mf' return?
- Have you checked the .pdf file produced by ly2dvi -p?
  Does it look OK?
- Is the .ps file OK if you use ly2dvi -P instead?

   /Mats