Re: citing lilypond

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: citing lilypond
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 00:43:46 +0200

Uwe Ligges <address@hidden> writes:

> I would like to cite lilypond in a publication. Please, can you tell me
> an appropiate item for the bibliographie?

It would be something like:

  LilyPond, the GNU Music Typesetter
  version x.y
  Han-Wen Nienhuys, Jan Nieuwenhuizen and others

Please don't forget to mention the version of the program you
describe; things may look quite different in older or newer versions.

What kind of publication are you preparing?

Jan.