Hello and thank you!

From: Kristofer Bergstrom
Subject: Hello and thank you!
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 02:30:44 -0800

   I hope I am not imposing to send a message to this address.  I wanted to
send a heart-felt thank-you for all of the time and effort you have put into
LilyPond and for your support of the free software movement.  I'm new to
western music notation (I'm a taiko artist/performer, just back from Japan)
but am trying to learn how to read and write for my own compositions.  I was
sure that this would be tricky under Linux but was excited to see LilyPond
listed at CCRMA's list of software.  I was even more excited to see how
effortlessly it installed (using Fernando Lopez-Lescano's apt-get for rpm
how-to) and how intuitive the program is.  Once I get the hang of things, I
forsee LilyPond being an important part of my Linux experience.
   Thank you so much and I hope this message finds everyone well.

   Kris Bergstrom
   Los Angeles CA