Re: Two Problems with a SATB-Choir Score

From: Ronald Hoellwarth
Subject: Re: Two Problems with a SATB-Choir Score
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 13:53:18 +0100

On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 03:08:19PM -0800, Graham Percival wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:00:15 +0100
> address@hidden (Ronald Hoellwarth) wrote:
>
> > 1. I've a SATB-Score and the first StaffGroup is indented but I want it
> > to start at the left margin - like the rest of the Staffgroups.
>
> I think that's:
> \paper{indent=0.0\cm}

Thanks. That did it. I knew it should be easy, but without an idea what
causes the indent I had no clue where to look for help :-)

> > 2. To indicate which voice should be the one with the leading melody
> > there are small arrows point diagonal from top left to right bottom
> > (soprano, tenor) and from bottom left to top right (alto, bass)
> > towards the first note-body that should be the melody. Can I create
> > them too with lilypond? If yes: how?
>
> No idea, sorry.

Would it be possible to use some short inline-PostScript to create
the arrow and then position it?
(I don't know how to do this, but the docs mention something like this
under "dirty tricks" ....)

Any other ideas?

> Cheers,
> - Graham