Re: vertical alignment (possible error!)

From: Suzanne E. Blatt
Subject: Re: vertical alignment (possible error!)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 22:43:57 -0500

>OK, I'm confused.  Do you want us to help you understand how Lilypond
>input files work, or do you want us to fix bugs in Noteedit export
>files?

I'm trying to narrow down whether or not the problem is in Lilypond or
NoteEdit.  Is there a reference list of the error messages and what they mean
somewhere?  If I understood what the error was telling me, perhaps I could
figure it out myself.

I did finally figure out the paper sizing problem.  It appears that on some
files I had 'pagesize' and others I had 'papersize'.  As I didn't get an error
message on the 'pagesize' - I didn't clue in.

Thanks for the help,
Suzanne

http://webmail.netscape.com/