Re: Scandinavian3

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Scandinavian3
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 19:23:46 +0100

What tetex packages did you install (look in /etc/setup/ in
the cygwin directory tree)? The inputenc package is included
both in the tetex-tiny and the full tetex-base package.

I have:

tetex-bin
tetex-tiny
texinfo
textutils

Maybe you don't have the latest version, 20020911-1, see
/etc/setup/installed.db

Personally, I prefer to use lilypond-book in all these situations where
I want to change the default LaTeX wrapper given by ly2dvi.

What \documentclass is normally used with lilypond-book?

Whatever will do, I usually use article, see the example file
/usr/doc/lilypond-*/input/tutorial/lilbook.tex

    /Mats