Re: mass skip

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: mass skip
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 18:44:58 +0100

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

> Does it still work to attach scripts to the notes then?

Yes. I don't understand - what do you mean?

> I suspected that you'd have to keep the Note_heads_engraver
> but set the NoteHead property #'transparent = ##t

No that will not work. If you do that then the stems will still also be
attached to the invisible note heads and hence they will get wrong
lengths. Further more the invisible note heads still takes up space on
the staff and hence the scripts will be badly positioned.

-Rune