Re: lilypond-book

From: David Boersma
Subject: Re: lilypond-book
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 13:20:54 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

> I'm using lilypond-book and LaTeX.  I tried setting up a 'tabular'
> environment to get this effect but that just gives me error messages about
> a missing '}'.

[snip]

It might be related to the empty lines between the opening and
corresponding closing braces. Where I am now I do not have a working
Lilypond, so I cannot test the suggestion I'm going to make: remove the
empty lines. You inserted them probably to improve readability, so instead
of removing them you might put a comment sign (%, percent) on the
beginning of the line. If that does not help, you might also append a % to
all lines ending with a opening brace {. If that also does not help, then
my suggestion is apparently wrong.

David Boersma
Berlin

> \documentclass[a4paper]{book}
> \usepackage{geometry}
> \geometry{width=180mm,textheight=250.000000mm,headheight=2mm,footskip=2mm}
>

> \begin{document}
>
> \begin{tabular}{ c  c }
> \begin{lilypond}
> \score{