pool_size fixed

From: David Bobroff
Subject: pool_size fixed
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 11:48:39 +0000

Thanks Jan,  I had trouble finding the right file to edit.  Windows had put
a cute little icon on texmf.cnf so I missed it and was looking at two other
files called texmf.cnf-orig and texmf.cnf.cygwin-dist.  Found the right
file but pool_free=50000 was not enough, pool_free=500000 was enough but is
perhaps more than I need.  Is there a problem with too much, or is it
dependent on RAM?  My knowlege of the internals of TeX is full of gaps.

Thanks again,

David Bobroff