geometry again

From: David Bobroff
Subject: geometry again
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 17:45:03 +0000

>What Lilypond version are you using?

1.6.5 cygwin

>Do you use the \begin[noquote]{lilypond}?

No, but after you said this I tried it but it did not seem to make any
difference.  I should probably be clear that I used this format:

\lilypondfile[noquote]{file.ly}

Since I'm keeping the notes in a separate file.

>Check the documentation of the geometry package for more
>options to set the margins.

I did get the geometry docs yesterday.  I looked at them and as far as I
can see it is very simple to set the margins.  However, if I do this:

\usepackage[margins=30mm,top=2mm,bottom=2mm,noheadfoot]{geometry}

I get an error message:

(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/config/geometry.cfg
File: geometry.cfg 2001/06/05 v1.0 teTeX (uncustomised setup)
)

! Package keyval Error: margins undefined.

???

Thanks,

David Bobroff