Editor for LilyPond Music --- I have syntax files

From: Jeremy Cowgar
Subject: Editor for LilyPond Music --- I have syntax files
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 11:07:51 -0500

I am not certian how everyone else edit's Lily Pond files on the Windows environment. I use Edit Plus and have created a Syntax File for use with Edit Plus and Lily Pond music.

If anyone is interested, they can find out more information (about downloading Edit Plus and the Lily Pond syntax file) at: http://cowgar.com/index.jsp?page=LilyPondEditPlus

I hope that this will make it easier for some people when creating Lily Pond files.

A note: Edit Plus is not a open source or free program. A 30 day trial exists but I think it is like $30 after that. I use it for a number of programming languages so it works great for me but may not be for everyone.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions about it.

Jeremy Cowgar