Re: structured small files

From: neuro
Subject: Re: structured small files
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 16:00:02 -0800

The syntax of lilypond is confusing for me, even I have read the document
several times, though not from alpha to gamma.

Thank Rune and Erik so much,

the result being at:
http://neuro.ohbi.net/~neuro/test/piano_scale_major.ps .

It was done like this:
http://neuro.ohbi.net/~neuro/test/piano_scale_major.ly

The reason why I want different 30 files is the fingering.
The scales were intended to print with the fingering.

So, now...
How do I put the fingering in the above exemple.

Or, does it really require 30 files to have the different fingering written.

Thank you very much

neuro
http://neuro.ohbi.net