Re: mandrake binaries

From: s.abeccara
Subject: Re: mandrake binaries
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:59:05 +0100

Hi,

I don't know why they removed all rpm's (I've been searching more or
less all available links for it :-) , anyway a good address for a
Lilypond Mandrake rpm is:

http://rpm.nyvalls.se/sound9.0.html

The author of this site has built his own Lily 1.7.9 rpm for Mandrake
9.0. It works beautifully on mine. It could be a good idea asking him
to allow to make a mirror of this site.

Cheers

Silvio a Beccara