Re: Lilypond-book & LaTeX

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Lilypond-book & LaTeX
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 15:40:24 +0100

Ralph Little wrote:
Hi All,
Sorry for being a dunce, but I know little of LaTeX (not having used it for
years!) and I'm trying to get the manual example running.
The lilypond-book bit seems to work OK, but I can't get seem to get LaTeX to
find the feta font files.
I've tried fiddling with TEXINPUTS and TEXMF but to no avail.

export
TEXINPUTS=.:/usr/local/share/lilypond/1.7.4/tex:/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/b
ase:
/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/graphics:/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/config

There's no need to set TEXINPUTS if you get the following setting correct.

export
address@hidden@,address@hidden@,address@hidden
atadir@,{!!/usr/local/share/lilypond/1.7.4/fonts/tfm,!!/usr/local/share/texm
f,!!/usr/share/texmf}}}}

Did you compile Lilypond yourself? It looks as if you sourced the file
buildscripts/lilypond-profile.sh and not buildscripts/out/lilypond-profile.
Try to unset the variable and then use the setting from lilypond-profile.

   /Mats