Lilypond-book & LaTeX

From: Ralph Little
Subject: Lilypond-book & LaTeX
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 15:48:08 -0000

You're a star mate!
That did the trick.
I had done what you said. :(
Xdvi output looks brill.

Cheers,
Ralphy

-----Original Message-----
From: Mats Bengtsson [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: 17 December 2002 14:40
To: Ralph Little
Cc: 'address@hidden'
Subject: Re: Lilypond-book & LaTeX

Ralph Little wrote:
> Hi All,
> Sorry for being a dunce, but I know little of LaTeX (not having used it
for
> years!) and I'm trying to get the manual example running.
> The lilypond-book bit seems to work OK, but I can't get seem to get LaTeX
> find the feta font files.
> I've tried fiddling with TEXINPUTS and TEXMF but to no avail.
>
> export

TEXINPUTS=.:/usr/local/share/lilypond/1.7.4/tex:/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/b
> ase:
> /usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/graphics:/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/config

There's no need to set TEXINPUTS if you get the following setting correct.

address@hidden@,address@hidden@,address@hidden

atadir@,{!!/usr/local/share/lilypond/1.7.4/fonts/tfm,!!/usr/local/share/texm
> f,!!/usr/share/texmf}}}}

Did you compile Lilypond yourself? It looks as if you sourced the file
buildscripts/lilypond-profile.sh and not buildscripts/out/lilypond-profile.
Try to unset the variable and then use the setting from lilypond-profile.

    /Mats

Our communications with you matter to us. This e-mail and any attachments
are confidential and are sent on the basis of our copyright, e-mail and
security policy which can be inspected at our website at
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk/html/contact.html#6. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender and delete this message.  Thank you.