Have to dig into Lilypond's

From: Alexandre Beneteau
Subject: Have to dig into Lilypond's
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 18:41:39 +0100

Hello,

Since I need to customize FiguredBass (and -- dreaming is not expensive ! -- even add some functionnalities), I must understand Lily better than now...

Is anybody among Lilypond gurus in this list will advice me some particular documentations to read ? (I've dig in the online manuals, but don't really know where to begin : grobs, property, scheme, Engravers, etc. are confused in my mind).

Thanks in advance :-)

        Alex.