cresc/decresc

From: David Bobroff
Subject: cresc/decresc
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 09:38:17 +0000

There was a discussion recently about a problem similar to what I'm having
now, but I didn't find a solution.  In the following short excerpt I want
to put a cresc. hairpin between the notes and a decresc. hairpin following
the second note.  I have had only partial success.  I was able to add the
cresc. hairpin using voices and skips but then I lost the slur.

Thanks,

David Bobroff

\score{
        \notes \relative c {
        \time 2/4
        \clef F
\property Voice.Slur \set #'attachment = #'(stem . head)
        r8  e,--(
         )e''4\fermata \bar "||"