Re[2]: extra-offset and finger changes

From: Jérémie Lumbroso
Subject: Re[2]: extra-offset and finger changes
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 00:38:32 +0100

GP> Last time I checked, footnotes weren't possible.

I've always thought footnotes were possible, because Laura Conrad
usually uses them in the extraordinary editing work she has done at
www.laymusic.org (I invite anybody interested in music to check out
that link). She uses them to warn the performer of editorial changes
she's made compared to the original facsimile.

I can only suppose that the following only works when using
lilypond-book. As you can see, the number is properly shown, the note
itself does not appear. Also note the double \ which means that
`footnote' is a LaTeX command:

  g'4^"\\footnote{This is a footnote}"

--
Best regards,