Re: Lilypond with teTeX 2

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Lilypond with teTeX 2
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2003 17:42:31 +0100

I wouldn't expect any problem due to the new teTeX version
(but haven't tried myself). Did you build Lilypond yourself
or did you install from a package? If you compiled it yourself,
you will not get the necessary Type1 (vector graphics) version
of the music fonts by default. I have posted instructions
several times in the mailing lists, search the list archives
for 'make pfa-fonts' (I'm not able to contact lilypond.org
at the moment, so I can't give you an exact reference).

If you installed from a package or believe that you have
managed to install the Type1 fonts, what does the following
command return?
kpsewhich feta20.pfa

   /Mats