Re: Common and differing lyrics

From: Ferenc Wagner
Subject: Re: Common and differing lyrics
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:10:38 +0100

> For the "common lyrics" sections, you could use blank
> lyrics.

Yes, I read through every obvious piece of documentation,
except the internals part, which I'm still unable to
understand.  I tried to avoid inserting long empty lyrics,
which seem 'fragile' (it would take me four tries on average
to get the timing right) and don't show/catch the real
situation.  In the manual section about repeats there is a
short note about using \repeat fold to stack lyrics, this is
what I use currently.  However, it has some alignment
issues, which I tried to explain in my first letter.  And
still no mention of vertical centering of common parts...
Am I asking too much?

                                        Feri.