Not exactly what I meant...

From: s.abeccara
Subject: Not exactly what I meant...
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:48:31 +0100

Thanks, but I would like not just to see the messages, but also to
download them all in a whole bunch, in the form of a text file (as it
was possible to do some time ago). This makes much easier to find what
you're looking for.

Regards

SaB

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Non diventare matto per lei: regalale un gioiello di Gioie.it.
Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=771&d=16-1