Re: Problem with lyrics

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Problem with lyrics
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 16:08:46 -0800

On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 15:43:05 +0100 (CET)
Eric Bullinger <address@hidden> wrote:
> in the enclosed example, the second voice should have the lyrics as
> does the second staff. What am I doing wrong?

I can't see anything wrong; this looks like a bug to me.

Note that if you change one line in the tenor (see included section
below), the lyrics work out perfectly.  So something in the tenor
part is messing up the lyrics in the bottom part.

(tested on lily 1.6.6, not 1.7.x)

-----
Tenor = \notes \context Voice = $Tenor {
   \voiceOne
   e4 a2 a4 |
%  d' b8 e' ~ e'2 |
   d' b8 e' ~ e'4 r4 |