Re: setup help

From: Aaron Mehl
Subject: Re: setup help
Date: 28 Jan 2003 07:24:32 -0500

your right I sometimes hit reply and evolution sends to the person not
the group.

AA

I see that I need a patch but vere is da patch??
and how do I install it???

On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 04:26, Mats Bengtsson wrote:
> Please keep the discussion on the mailing list, for the
> benefit of yourself since you get access to the collected
> expertise on the list and for the benefit of others who experience
> similar problems.
>
> The problem you have seen with PFA fonts is known, see
> http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2002-12/msg00189.html
>
> Regarding Hebrew lyrics, I have seen your previous emails and planned
> to do a small investigation and send a useful answer. Unfortunately,
> it seems I never get the time to do it. The problem is that the answer
> depends very much on how the Hewbrew support in LaTeX is implemented.
> If you're lucky, it's very simple to add the support. Do you know of
> any good introduction to Hebrew typesetting with LaTeX?
>
>     /Mats
Well I didn't delve too deeply with hebrew latex I played with plain Tex
and it was fairly strait forward.

In fact the person who figured it out is doug Asherman.
So I will write him. I think
Thanks.
Aaron