Re: "//" between systems.(PART II)

From: G. Ramalho
Subject: Re: "//" between systems.(PART II)
Date: 01 Feb 2003 18:39:37 -0200

OK,

That works almost fine (thanks), but, using NonMusicalPaperColumn, the "//" symbols are inserted on unnecessary places of the score (top of the page , page break  , etc...).
So, I have tried to insert the symbols "by hand" using   \mark instead NonMusicalPaperColumn, but I get the symbols right aligned only (\mark on last bar of the system) [ yes, Mats, I did \property Score.RehearsalMark \override #'break-visibility =
#begin-of-line-invisible ] ; that leads me to a new question:
How can I get symbols, texts, etc over the left edge of a system (before clefs, time signs, etc) ?

Thanks