Re: partialBar

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: partialBar
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 18:35:47 +0100

Tamás Hegedûs wrote:
Dear Mats, and All,

I have an other self-insolvable problem:

a) if I use '\time 3/4 \partial 8' at the beginning, I can not finish
with \partial 5/8
I know, somehow I should use \partial 4* xxx (e.g. 5/8 or 10/16???), but I can not figure out, how to do it;

If you want to shorten the last bar (or some other bar) of a piece,
just insert a manual bar line:

\bar "|." or \bar "|" or whatever you want.

b) an other problem associated with this: if I continue the partial bar
after a "volta", the accents will be the same in the first bar after the
"volta" as in the partial bar; e.g. \partial cis f :||: cis f g a |
cis in the partial bar will be marked with #, but the second cis not; I
think they are in the same "logical" bar, and I should force lily to
write an extra #. But I was not able to find the right way.

This looks like a bug. Rune, what do you say?

   /Mats