Rhythmic oddity

From: Beldon Dominello
Subject: Rhythmic oddity
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 16:52:33 -0500

First off, let me apologize for the length of this file, but it's the only
time I've seen this sort of thing happen.

In the vocal line at measure 15, it is only allowing 11 beats in the measure
even though the time signature is 12/8.  This results in an offset of one
beat in all the subsequent measures.

Oddly enough, the piano lines are not affected.

I am running lilypond 1.6.7, compiled from source on Suse 8.1 on a Celeron
1GHz machine.

Please let me know if you get the same result.  If not, I can send you the ps
file I get.

Thanks all!

        -Beldon

--