rephrasing the question

From: Rafael H Bordini
Subject: rephrasing the question
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 19:43:02 +0000

Hi,

Amy was really kind and helped me with the chords problem. It was great
as I now have the improved code for that, but in the end it turned out
that what the archive and everyone else was talking about with "problem
with chord names" wasn't the same thing I was talking about. :-)

My problem is as follows. The name of the chords appear
all messed up in the final score. For example "m" or "7" or any symbols
besides the root of the chord are printed over one another, and all
of them over the uppercase letter of the root, so most of the time
one can't read anything at all.

So it is probably something I'm doing wrong. If anyone experienced this
before, and know what I have to do, I would be very grateful if you
could let me know.

Thanks,

Rafael