Changing lyrics' font

From: Oscar A. Valdez
Subject: Changing lyrics' font
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 21:15:35 -0600

I would like to be able to "override" and "revert" the lyrics' font from bold
back to normal. In this example, I'm trying to do it for the syllable "Di-", but
all I get is a parse error. Can someone point out how to do it?

\score {
  \addlyrics
    \context Staff = Antifona {
  \context Lyrics
    \lyrics {
      To- da la tie- rra te a- do- ra,
      \property Lyrics.LyricText \override #'font-series = #'bold
      Di-
      \property Lyrics.LyricText \revert #'font-series
      os, y sal- mo- dia pa- ra ti,
      can- ta sal- mos a tu nom- bre, Se- nor.

Oscar A. Valdez

Este correo fue enviado con IMP (http://horde.org/imp/)