Re: Two questions (probably easy: Chords and rit.)

From: Amelie Zapf
Subject: Re: Two questions (probably easy: Chords and rit.)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:11:21 +0000

Hi Erwin,

>1) How get I a "rit." (for ritardando) in my score? Is there a standard
>way or do I have to use  "rit." on some note?

on a quarter note of C: c4-"rit."

>2) Is it possible to get Chords in Jaz mode with a different bass
>note (like C7/G or G/B)? I coudn't find it in the documentation?

c:7/+g or g/+b

search the docu for "bass and inversion", that should yield results. Don't use
the
"inversion" function in jazz mode, i.e c:7/g or g/b, that delivers chord symbols
where the bass note is explicitly negated in the symbol, e.g G5/B. That's not
desirable.

All the best, Amy