Re: special rests [2]

From: Fulko van Westrenen
Subject: Re: special rests [2]
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 17:55:37 +0100

Hello,

Thank you for the help. The input/test/rests.ly file was very usefull.
I use \property Staff.Rest \set #'style = #'neo_mensural

All looks very nice now. Some wondered why I use stempUp/Down. I need that
for a proper placement of some notes, because sometimes a half-note is
completely covered by a quarter. An equal important reason is the placement
of staccato, tenuto, etc. When the notes are stemless, they must be on top.

I have a question about the tenuto symbol. The bar is very thin. How can I get
a fatter one?

Font selection seems difficult. Is it possible to let ly2dvi make a .tex file?

Thanks,
Fulko