Re: 1.7.12: Multiple marks?

From: Hans Forbrich
Subject: Re: 1.7.12: Multiple marks?
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 18:21:00 -0700

Works well ... many thanks!

I misunderstood your original comment and tried replacing \mark with \markup.
The idea
of "\mark \markup ..." had never occurred to me.

Does this imply that "\mark" identifies a non-notecolumn location?  (example
.... could
\mark become the other end of a span?  That leads to some interesting
variations!)

/Hans