fonts final touch problem

From: Fulko van Westrenen
Subject: fonts final touch problem
Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 09:37:19 +0100

Hello Lilypond experts,

Step by step I get where I want to be. At the moment I have two
items I cannot get right.

The first one is that I want to get rid of the TimeSignature,
I want it to be empty. How can I do that?

The second one is that I want to set the TextScript font myself
(hope the name is right, but I mean a'4^"this text").
For lyrics I can set
\property Lyrics.LyricText \override #'font-name = #"pbbr8r"
How does this work for TextScript?

At the moment I edit the .tex file by hand, but that is a rather
clumsy way.

Thanks,
Fulko