Re: Problems with grace notes, barlines, accidentals

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Problems with grace notes, barlines, accidentals
Date: 01 Mar 2003 14:48:22 -0500

    Hans> Also note that, if my understanding of grace notes is
    Hans> correct, the \grace {s8} that appear, especially in voice2
    Hans> are totally unnecessary, and even distracting.

It is a bug in lily, documented in the section on grace notes, that makes
them necessary.

If the bug isn't scheduled to be fixed, I think it would be good to
document the workaround.  Grace notes are a pretty common thing to
have working as badly as they do in multivoice lily.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139