Re: fonts final touch problem

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: fonts final touch problem
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 11:30:11 +0100

Fulko van Westrenen wrote:
Hello Lilypond experts,

Step by step I get where I want to be. At the moment I have two items I cannot get right.

The first one is that I want to get rid of the TimeSignature,
I want it to be empty. How can I do that?

Read the following sections in the Reference Manual:
"Tuning groups of objects" and "Time Signature" (follow the
link to the TimeSignature object) and finally the section
"Fine tuning a piece" in the tutorial (especially the part on
the "transparent" property"). If you put these pieces together,
you can find at least two different solutions to your problem.

The second one is that I want to set the TextScript font myself
(hope the name is right, but I mean a'4^"this text").
For lyrics I can set \property Lyrics.LyricText \override #'font-name = #"pbbr8r"
How does this work for TextScript?

Read the section in the (on-line) Reference Manual on "Text Scripts".
At the bottom of the section, you will find a link to the detailed
description of the graphical object created for the text scripts.
I think you can figure out the rest yourself.

   /Mats