Not sure to well understand Lily's error message

From: Alexandre Beneteau
Subject: Not sure to well understand Lily's error message
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 14:37:54 +0100

Hello,

I get this warning in a score I'm typesetting :

Calculating line breaks... programming error: Multi_measure_rest::get_rods (): I am not spanned! (Continuing; cross thumbs)

As Lily says 'programming error', I assume, I've made a mistake while typesetting and this error concern measure count (?)

So I've put bar check at every end of measure, but Lily does not complain about bar check.

So my question is triple :

- How can I make Lily tell me about the line in the source where the problem occurs ? (May be it's not possible at this time ?) - As the postscript output seems to be ok, is this warning can be ignored (?) (but I'd rather like produce source files which compile without warnings :-))
- Is this a problem with setting \property Score.skipBars = ##t ???

If somebody could give me a light about this,
Thanks in advance,

        Alex.