Re: Lyric verse naming

From: Thomas Willhalm
Subject: Re: Lyric verse naming
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 17:41:13 +0000

Laura Conrad wrote:

>     Thomas> it says:
>     Thomas>   stz (markup (list or string)):
>     Thomas>        Abbreviated form for a stanza, see also Stanza
>     property. Thomas> Probably, one should fix the docu.
>
> This is just incomplete, not inaccurate

I didn't want to offend anyone and I'm sorry, if you (or others)
got that impression. Please read
Thomas> Probably, one should fix the docu.
as
Thomas> Probably, one should write a more elaborate explanation sooner or
Thomas> later.

> However, there used to be an example that made it clear what actually
> happens.

I learned how to set stanza numbers from you and on this list, so the
commands are documented in the list archive at least.

Greetings
Thomas