Lilypond and mac os X

From: Frédéric Kapala
Subject: Lilypond and mac os X
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:22:29 +0100

Hello !
I'm new to Lilypond and all the GNU stuff.
I've installed with fink lilypond on a mac with OS 10.2.4 ; on an other hand, i try to use texshop ot itexmac to produce nice pdf file with Latex ; but the trouble is that it is not possible to write lilypond code inside texshop (lilypond-book seems not to work, or i do something wrong...) ; It would be nice to have help from somebody (simple enough if possible, my beginnings with X11 and al. are puzzling !) Thanks for any reply, and sorry for the uncertain (but I hope understandable) English of this mail.