Re: Lyric Verse Naming

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Lyric Verse Naming
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 12:33:05 +0100

I already sent a copy of my previous answer to the bug reporting
mailing list bug-lilypond, so there is no need for you to do anything
extra, unless you want to try to fix the problem in the source code
yourself.

   /Mats

Warren Stickney wrote:
Thank you for the replies on my Lyric Verse Naming problem.

As a new Lily user what should I do now. Should I submit this
condition, formally, as a potential bug, or is it sufficient for it to have
been raised within this list.

Can someone please advise me on the most useful action I can take.

Warren Stickney
Wellington, New Zealand
E-mail : address@hidden

        Mats Bengtsson