Re: Lilypond and mac os X

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Lilypond and mac os X
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 23:14:37 -0800

On Tue, 04 Mar 2003 12:22:29 +0100
Fr <address@hidden> wrote:
> I've installed with fink lilypond on a mac with OS 10.2.4 ; on an other
> hand, i try to use texshop ot itexmac to produce nice pdf file with
> Latex ; but the trouble is that it is not possible to write lilypond
> code inside texshop (lilypond-book seems not to work, or i do something
> wrong...) ;

LaTeX code is normally written by hand, in a text file.  Have you tried a few
simple examples?  I'd recommend that you try both
1)  making lilypond score using ly2dvi, and
2)  writing a simple LaTeX file by hand (using a simple text editor).

Once you have a little bit of experience doing those things, then try to use
lilypond-book again.

Cheers,
- Graham