Re: Break_Align_Order-3

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: Break_Align_Order-3
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 17:00:18 -0700

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

address@hidden writes:
How about some diagrams showing the relationships between the various dimensions and what they apply to?

Yes!

Please make some! :-)

I wish I knew enough about these to do that.

Seriously -- I've tried explaining this a lot of times: it is very
hard for me to write adequate "newbie" documentation, and see where
the current doc is lacking, because I know lily so well. If you people
want to have better docs, than the best way to ensure that is by
helping to write them.

I completely understand and appreciate what you have been able to do. I hope to know enough in the near future to be able to help more. I used to hand copy parts professionally for orchestral works and know most of that side of things. I also develop software but still don't know enough about Lily to help more yet.

Paul