\mark fixed

From: David Bobroff
Subject: \mark fixed
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 11:40:49 +0000

>>In the following Lilycode there are two instances of "\mark".  They are
>>generating errors:
>>
>>*******
>>error: syntax error, unexepected DIGIT: \mark 1 (\mark 2)
>>*******
>>

>Are you sure the digit wasn't in quotes the times it worked?  I know that:
>
>\mark "1"
>
>works for me and is shown that way in the manual under Writing Parts/
>Rehearsal marks.

After a bit of looking at it I saw that I did not always have quotes around
the rehearsal mark.  If the \mark had a two digit number the lack of quotes
didn't cause any problems.  Putting in the quotes fixed it.

Thanks,

David
The irony is that Bill Gates claims to be making a stable operating system
and Linus Torvalds claims to be trying to take over the world.