1.7 fixes

From: David Bobroff
Subject: 1.7 fixes
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 12:09:26 +0000

>...>If the \mark had a two digit number the lack of quotes
>> didn't cause any problems.  Putting in the quotes fixed it.
>
>This is a bug which I fixed in 1.7 CVS.

So in 1.7 are the quotes necessary?  I'd like to move up to 1.7.x for the
ability to put text markup over block rests.  How stable is it?  I'm
currently running 1.6.8 on Cygwin.  To run 1.7 I'd have to run it on Linux
(just have to rearrange some furniture) wouldn't I?

Thanks,

David Bobroff

The irony is that Bill Gates claims to be making a stable operating system
and Linus Torvalds claims to be trying to take over the world.