Slurs going both directions

From: Daniel Ashton
Subject: Slurs going both directions
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 22:11:03 -0500

Is this possible? The music I'm typesetting has a voice going from the right-hand staff to the left-hand staff. (I'm using the \translator function.) Four quarter-notes are slurred together, the first two on the upper staff with stems down, the second two on the lower staff with stems up. The slur should be between the staves. It should have it's left end tilted up, and its right end tilted down. Is this possible?

--
Daniel Ashton      PGP key available     http://Daniel.AshtonFam.org
mailto:address@hidden         http://ChamberMusicWeekend.org