Re: How to remove first score indentation?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: How to remove first score indentation?
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 21:27:28 +0100 (CET)

> > I made `quote' the default to imitate the previous behaviour of
> > the old TeX code in lilypond.
>
> Something did change though; the LilyPond manuals are now filled
> with overfull hbox rules.

This was not me!  I haven't touched the TeX code in LilyPond for a
long time, and then it worked fine.

> It would be nice if the default behavior doesn't cause this --
> preferably by setting sane margins and indents.

Just go on!  I can't promise to find time in the near future to solve
this issue -- I currently have to prepare releases for groff, my CJK
package for LaTeX and some stuff for the next TeXLive CD.

    Werner