ConTeXt

From: Michal Seta
Subject: ConTeXt
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 00:47:06 -0500

Hi all,

I admit that I have not researched this extensively and I just got introduced
to ConTeXt today and got it working a few hours ago.  Googling isn't of much
help as 'context' is being used so much out of my desired context :)

Anyways, I've been working with a lilypond-book.  What I'm trying to do is to
set up a textual/musical score for a work involving lots of poetry.  The text
is part of the score and it is to be represented in a particular way. I noticed
that TeX requires a lot of manual tweeking and it _seems_ like ConTeXt is a
resonable 'improvement'.  Is there any reason why lilypond-book would[n't] work
for ConTeXt?  Is there an example/workaround of embeding .ly file in a ConTeXt
document?  I guess I could generate tex or ps of ly and embed it in the ConTeXt
document.  Any opinion will be appreciated.

Thanks.
./MiS
--
              _